Sunday 29 June 2014

Catrice Gel Eyeliner Brush Review

Hello there! 
Am I the only one who hates using the brushes that come with the lids of liquid eyeliners? I have very curly lashes on the outer corners of my eyes and find that the brush always deposits a whack-load of product onto my lashes, which I absolutely can not stand! So I though it would be a good idea to pick up an eyeliner brush that won't sit the little liner bottles all day and have excess product all over it.

Seeing as it's really affordable and I'd never tried a Catrice brush before, I picked up their Gel Eyeliner Brush.


This is a double ended brush with an angled side and really fine side. I've tested it out quite well now and I'm really impressed with it! I like the fine side for liquid and gel liners, as it's really precise, while I enjoy using the angled side for using eye shadows and subtle, smokey liner. The angled side would also be amazing for filling in eyebrows.


This is a fabulous purchase and great value for money that I think everyone should have their brush collection!


Please let me know in the comments below if you have any brush recommendations for me! I'd love to give some others a try :)
Until next time xx

No comments:

Post a Comment