Friday 15 August 2014

"Beat the Winter Blues" Makeup Look

Hello lovely people!
I absolutely LOVE this kind of look for when I'm feeling down and need a little pick-me-up (this happens frequently in winter because I can't stand the cold!).  So this is what I like to wear to beat the winter blues:
  • Catrice Re-touch Light-reflecting Concealer in light beige on any spots or scars
  • Beauty Treats Love Crush Bronzer in 02 on the cheeks and eyes
  • Ralo Jumbo Eyeliner Pencil in Cocoa along the upper lash-line
  • Ralo Brilliant Lash Mascara
  • Wet n Wild MegaLast Lipstick in Sugar Plum Fairy with a bit of clear or pink gloss over the top.




So for those of us in the Southern Hemisphere, just hang on a little longer! Spring is around the corner :)
Does anyone else love a bright lipstick to perk up their mood? Let me know!

Until next time xx

1 comment:

  1. Hello lovely, I've just come across your blog and it's wonderful! :)

    Gorgeous makeup, love the lipstick!

    Please check out my blog if you can,

    http://electricsunrise.blogspot.co.uk/

    xoxoxoxox

    ReplyDelete