Tuesday 15 April 2014

Jay Jays Haul


I saw on Facebook that Jay Jays had launched a very reasonably priced cosmetics line, so I simply had to check it out (typical me!). The range includes glosses, what looks like liquid lipsticks, thin and chubby eye pencils, mascaras of varying colours (even a glittery purple one!), little eye shadow duos and a vast range of nail polishes.



From the cosmetics line, I picked up three of the POUTMECRAZY Intense Colour Lipglosses (they look super pigmented, so I think they are lipstick/gloss combination) for R25 each. The classic red and dark pink ones say "matt finish" and look totally opaque, while the purple one looks slightly more sheer and has a little bit of sparkle. I'm really excited to try these out, especially the pruple one, since winter is coming (insert cheeky Game of Thrones reference).
While checking out the Jay Jays Facebook page, I also happened to notice a really cute winter sweat shirt. I'm quite obsessed with anything French, and this shirt is so so soft and comfortable. It's loose and baggy, so I can't wait to wear it with a pair of jeans and some boots for a casual, chic look.

I might do a little review on the lipglosses sometime soon.
Until next time xx

No comments:

Post a Comment