Hello lovely people!
I absolutely LOVE this kind of look for when I'm feeling down and need a little pick-me-up (this happens frequently in winter because I can't stand the cold!). So this is what I like to wear to beat the winter blues:
- Catrice Re-touch Light-reflecting Concealer in light beige on any spots or scars
- Beauty Treats Love Crush Bronzer in 02 on the cheeks and eyes
- Ralo Jumbo Eyeliner Pencil in Cocoa along the upper lash-line
- Ralo Brilliant Lash Mascara
- Wet n Wild MegaLast Lipstick in Sugar Plum Fairy with a bit of clear or pink gloss over the top.
So for those of us in the Southern Hemisphere, just hang on a little longer! Spring is around the corner :)
Does anyone else love a bright lipstick to perk up their mood? Let me know!
Until next time xx