Sunday 3 August 2014

Clicks and Dischem Haul

Hello lovelys! So another haul... typical me.

First up from Clicks is this Wet n Wild H2O Proof Liquid Eyeliner in the shade Black Brown (I meant to pick up the black one, but didn't check the label... oops). This stuff is seriously waterproof and needs a good oil to remove. I'm still getting used to the brush, which is like very hard felt.

Then I also saw this Clicks brand duo-fibre Mineral Brush - I've been looking for something like this for a while, so I am really glad that I came across it!

As seen in my previous post, I was seriously attracted to this Wet n Wild Walking the Red Carpet palette (which I think is a fantastic purchase).

 I saw this Beauty Treats Love Crush Bronzer at Dischem and I thought I'd give it a try. It just looks so cute and it was really inexpensive.

After looking for a good orangy-coral for a little while, I finally found the Maybelline Color Sensational Vivid Lipstick in the shade Vibrant Mandarin. I'm soooo excited to try this out for spring and summer!

And lastly, back to Clicks, I purchased two of the Wet n Wild Megalast Lipsticks in the shades Sugar Plum Fairy (which is a lovely pinky-purple) and Rosebud (a pretty pink).

I hope everyone is having a great Sunday :)
Until next time xx

No comments:

Post a Comment