Monday 8 September 2014

Spring Nails

Hello lovelies!
I found this gorgeous nail polish at Ralo the other day, and I love it so much that I just had to share it with you.
It's from their Professional range and it's one of the quick drying ones. I just really liked the lilac colour; I though it would be very pretty for Spring and I didn't have anything like it in my collection. After wearing this polish, I only have good things to say about it. I applied two coats to get the desired opacity and I am so so happy with the finish! It looks shiny and gel-like, and lasted several days on my nails without chipping. As an added bonus, this polish was also super easy to remove! I hate it when it takes three or four cotton pads to remove my nail colour, but this one completely vanished after one! This one is a goodie, and I recommend it if you're looking for a cute Spring colour.

What are your favourite shades for Spring?
Until next time xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment