Saturday 28 February 2015

February Faves

Hello lovelies!
February is coming to a close (autumn is approaching!), so it's the perfect time to share my favourite products of the month with you.


I have been absolutely loving the Batiste dry shampoo. I like this little mini one because I can just pop it in my bag and take it anywhere.

The one product that has literally saved my skin is the Warming Mineral Mask from The Body Shop. It heats up when it comes into contact with the skin and it leaves my skin feeling so refreshed. Any redness is diminished and blemishes are left much smaller and less angry.

The UBU Blender Baby sponge has completely changed the way foundation looks on my skin. I've fallen in love with this sponge, as it just blends foundation and perfects the skin effortlessly.

Moving on to makeup, my two must-haves this month were both Catrice products: the Camouflage Cream concealer in the shade 020 light beige, and the Pure Shine Lip Balm in 020 Rusty In Peace. The concealer is so so creamy and easy to use, and the yellow hue makes it really good for covering any redness. The Catrice lip balms are the most hydrating lip products I've ever tried, and this shade is one of those your-lips-but-better colours.

Sticking to lips, I've been drawn like a magnet to the Catrice Long Lasting Lip Pencil in 030 Berryson Ford; it's a lovely berry shade that works really well under a dark lip colour and is also really lovely when used all over the lip with a gloss on top. I think this shade is going to be my go-to colour this autumn and winter!

I was pleasantly surprised by the Get Big Lashes Volume Boost Waterproof mascara from Essence, When I fist tried this product, I though the wand was way too big and I ended up getting mascara all over my eyelids. Now, after giving it another chance, I've really come to love it! Being very careful when using the massive wand, this mascara yields mightily thick, voluminous lashes and also adds quite a bit of length. Also, it definitely lives up to being waterproof and smudge-proof.

Lastly, I've been totally infatuated with Catrice's Ultimate Nail Lacquer in shade 24 The GlamoureX Factor. It's a beautiful, metallic, champagne-y gold, but it strikes me as such an unusual and sophisticated colour.

What have been some of your favourite products this month? I'd love to hear your recommendations!
Until next time xxx 

No comments:

Post a Comment