Thursday 29 May 2014

Catrice Lashes to Kill Volume Mascara Review

Hello loves!
After purchasing Catrice's Lashes to Kill False Lashes Volume Mascara, I just had to review it (yep, it's that good!).

I find the formula is neither wet nor dry, but somewhere in between. This mascara has little fibres that help to thicken and lengthen the lashes. I've applied one coat to my top lashes, wiggling the brush at the roots and then pulling through to the tips of the lashes. 


I think this mascara is freakin' fantastic! It not only lengthens the lashes and adds a tonne of volume, but it separates beautifully. It's also quite versatile, as you could do a really thin little layer for a sweet, natural look, or really pump it up for a false lash effect. I find that it's not difficult to remove at all. The only downside I've found is that when applied to the bottom lashes, it tends to do a bit of a panda-eye as the day wears on.


So be sure to try this one out, it's a winner!!!! I got mine at Dischem for R67.95.
Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment