Friday 13 June 2014

Nail Polish Love

Aloha! I picked up a new nail polish the other day! That's saying quite a lot for me. Although I love wearing nail polish, I don't tend to wear it very often as I'm usually busy freaking out about something or other. Anyway, so when I do wear nail polish, I usually just choose a colour from my little stash at home. We know I'm a sucker for pretty much anything from Catrice, and I'd been spying the Ultimate Nail Lacquer in the colour 46 Berry Potter and Plumbledore (chuckles! Catrice products always have such cute names!).


Isn't it just the prettiest colour?! I'd describe it as a purply-berry with a duochrome blue shimmer (although the blue doesn't pick up so well on camera). The brush is quite thick, which makes it really easy to get an even layer all over the nail. I applied one coat on my nails and I'm happy with the opacity of the shade. If you want to give this one a go, I got mine for R44.95 at Dischem.

Unitil next time xx

No comments:

Post a Comment